| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalakan in November is very cold at -22.4 °C (-8.32 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 7:35 long and the longest day is 9:13 long with an average length of 8:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalakan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kalakan, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalakan:
- Vitim, Russia - 543.2 kms (337.6 miles) NNW
- Kirensk, Russia - 609.9 kms (379 miles) WNW
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 459.1 kms (285.3 miles) WNW
- Bogdarin, Russia - 217.6 kms (135.2 miles) WSW
- Ust-Barguzin, Russia - 537.3 kms (333.9 miles) WSW
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 400.8 kms (249 miles) SW
- Chita, Russia - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SW
- Borzja, Russia - 524.7 kms (326.1 miles) S
- Kyra, Russia - 697.6 kms (433.5 miles) SSW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 639.4 kms (397.4 miles) SSW